Monday, April 12, 2010

Simple and Versatile

I made this card for our card swap.  I actually ordered the square punch AFTER I cut all these squares out.....I made 8 cards.....32 squares were cut out.....by hand......hence the reason for buying a punch.....much easier!!!




I also sent this one out as a Birthday card to my cousin's daughter who celebrated her 17th birthday.  I thought she needed a "grownup type" of card.  After all, she is not one of our babies anymore.  She has blossomed into a beautiful young lady.

I will probably use this layout alot.  It's simple and versatile.  

That's my kind of card ~ simply versatile.

cardstock: SU! Kraft, Naturals Ivory
ink: SU! Chocolate Chip
stamp: SU! Sweet Stems
Stampin' Pastels

1 comment:

  1. I love this set too Tammy. Your design is simple, yet really effective. I can also see lots of uses for it.

    Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Remember to live, laugh, love and create. Have a great day!