Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Be Mine

I was picking up some birthday wrapping paper at a local store and a card caught my eye.

On the front it said



On the inside it said



Simple at it's best.  

I changed the colors and layout from the card I noticed in the store, but I used the sentiment.

I trimmed the edge of the card, so that the heart would stand out against the black.  It was real hard to get a good picture.  Hope you can see it.  (and excuse the handwriting, my penmanship is horrible, LOL)

I think this works well for a guy card.  

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~


I am adding this to Tip Junkie Handmade Projects.

Tip Junkie handmade projects


cardstock, patterned paper, glitter paper all from local craft store.
punches used are from Stampin UP

2 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment and the simplicity of the design! Is the background on the front made with patterned paper, or did you draw the crosshatching and other lines?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! When I seen that card at the store, I was like "wow", so I stole the idea. LOL

    That is patterned paper. I used some on the Masculine Card with the Four Square stamp set, look under labels.

    I only have just a little bit of that paper left, and no idea where I got it. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Remember to live, laugh, love and create. Have a great day!