Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm Lovin' It - Explosion Box

Explosion Box!!

I love my Explosion Box!  I found the instructions HERE at Glitter Adventure. That is a tea bag fold on top of the box. I learned about them HERE at Circle of Crafters

This Explosion Box is pictures of my daughter up to age 13. It's about time to make another one, as she turns 18 this summer! Oh, where did time go.....*sigh*


It's like a little scrapbook!




This was made with Bazzill cardstock, various stickers, vellum with sayings/quotes on it, and patterned paper. I bought all of this at the local scrapbook store, which has since closed (insert sad face), back in 2005. 

The pictures I used in the box are blurry because I do not, will not scrap an original picture. And this was before I had a digital camera, so all of these pictures were scans of the original ones.  

I made 2 more around this time also. My sister has one, it has her two boys in it, made with blues and greens. I also made my mom one. It is packed away with her stuff that I just can't go thru yet. Someday I will. 

I really love these little mini scrapbooks. I can't wait to make the next one! 


I am linking up to Tidymom's I'm Lovin' It Friday. 

I'm Lovin' It at TidyMom

What are you lovin' this week?


3 comments:

  1. I love this Tammy!! so cute! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your visit Tammy and for checking out my card. I have made explosion boxes before, isn't it fun how amazed the people you give them too are by them? I like how your base is solid cardstock and not a pattered paper like the one I used last time. It was stripes and I didn't like how they went horizontally across on two sides and vertically on the other two. Lesson Learned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your experience. Maybe I, and if anyone else reads this, won't make the same mistake 'cause I can for sure see me doing that and not realizing what the outcome would be until it was finished. LOL

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    January 15, 2012 6:38 PM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Remember to live, laugh, love and create. Have a great day!