Friday, September 20, 2013

Handmade Cards for Auction

Showcasing the cards I made for the benefit auction. I blogged about one of the other cards the other day. But haven't been able to get back to my blog because I have been so busy! 

I will have a few more cards to show off  blog about here in a couple of days. 
(maybe tomorrow)

These are CASE'd from cards I found on Pinterest

 SU-Old Olive, Not Quite Navy
Happiest Birthday Wishes

SU-Chocolate Chip
Stripes folder, Deco Label punch, Thank You Kindly
Hobby Lobby-white, patterned paper, twine



These next three cards that I found on Pinterest or on the World Wide Web and have changed something about it from the original.  

 SU-Kraft, Very Vanilla
Baroque Motiff, Deco Label punch

 SU-Very Vanilla
Extreme Dirt Bike
Hobby Lobby-black & gray cardstock
SU-Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake


I enjoyed making these and hope they bring lots of 
$$ Moolah $$ 
for my friend when they are auctioned off!





1 comment:

  1. Very nice!!!!! They are all really good!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Remember to live, laugh, love and create. Have a great day!