Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Mason Jar Rehearsal Invitation

I had posted a couple of months ago when I was designing the rehearsal invitation. 

Here is the final product...



I changed the top element from a stamped image to an embossed image. 

And I decided to go with Kraft card stock instead of Whisper White.

I designed the layout in Word. And printed onto the Kraft card stock. 

I used my Silhouette Cameo to design the initial in the mason jar. Sent that to the printer and hand cut them out. 

* glad that's over :) *


I like it when someone asks me to make them something and they are happy with the final product.



Stampin UP! Supplies
Stamps - Hello Doily
Cardstock - Kraft

Craft Store Supplies
Cardstock - white

1 comment:

  1. I think that your card ideas are unique ,in that you make them personal. Appreciate that about your ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Remember to live, laugh, love and create. Have a great day!