Sunday, April 2, 2017

January 2017 Workshop - Card 3



Here is the last card my group of Sassy Crafters made for our January Workshop.

I made a similar card for The Hubby a few years ago for V-Day. The only thing different about this one versus the first one is that I used a paper crimper instead of the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. And I think the sentiment was different.




We used the Hearts Framelits and the Heart Punch that are retired. But current heart items can be found online or in the Current Annual Catalog (6/2016-5/2017)page 187 Item #133786 for the punch and page 193 Item #141707 for the framelits.

Hope you enjoyed the cards my little group made for our January Workshop. I know we enjoyed making them! Stay tuned and I will showcase what we made in our March Workshop.


If you have any questions, please leave a comment or send me an email!


Happy Crafting!!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Remember to live, laugh, love and create. Have a great day!