Monday, May 25, 2009

Thank You card

I found a little time today to make a card.  My aunt liked the one I gave her, she asked me to make her one to give to a friend.  How can I say no?

Plain white card with patterned paper and plain light blue paper.  I inked the edges of the light blue paper before attaching.  I printed the quote in Word.



You'd be the last one to say that the things you do make a huge difference in other people's lives.

on the inside
But it's the first thing I'd say about you.



3 comments:

  1. I love the simple but pretty design! I'll have to remember about inking the edges of an attachment; it really makes it stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was scared to ink it like that, so I practiced on other paper first.

    I really like how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read in your profile and it says you're not crafty. I don't believe a word of it! LOL! The cards are great! I only dream of makng cards...I keep telling myself "I need to learn how to do that!" Haven't done it yet.
    I enjoyed browsing your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Remember to live, laugh, love and create. Have a great day!