Saturday, March 6, 2010

Blog much?

Umm, no I don't. LOL

I haven't blogged cause I have nothing to blog about.  Well, I did have surgery.  It was my gallbladder causing me troubles.  So, now it's gone.

Here are a couple of cards I have done for various family birthdays.





Stamps and ink are Stampin Up, paper is whatever or Bazzill cardstock.

We are starting to build our shop.  Thought I would get to landscape the front this Spring but it might have to be another year.  Got to get this shop built, so hubby has somewhere to work on our vehicles at.  I should really say, Kyle's vehicles.  That boy and his trading cars.  Drives me crazy.  

Anyway, that's an update from me.  If you can call it an update. HA!




3 comments:

  1. It's good to hear from you again! Sounds as though you're just too busy to blog, lately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, me busy? Or just lazy? ha! Probably the latter of the two. :)

    Joy, I was like "omg! Joy likes my cards!!" then I re-read it and noticed you said "love", lol, I cant quit smiling. You made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Remember to live, laugh, love and create. Have a great day!