Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm Lovin It - Ceramic Tiles

I experimented a little further with this crazy idea my aunt had.  I learned from the World Wide Web that I should spray some Clear Lacquer over the tiles when I am finished making them pretty.  

Trust me, you should too.  

Sometimes my ink would smudge.  Sometimes not.  I think it had to do with using the embossing powders. Or not using them.  I can't afford to keep buying embossing powder if I am going to make alot of these (which I fully intend on doing).  

Warning: that stuff stinks!!

So here are the finished magnets, ready to be mailed to my friend for her birthday.   (yes, I know the picture quality is bad, I am still searching for my camera)





I am linking this up to Tidymom and her I'm Lovin' It Friday post.

Tidy Mom






2 comments:

  1. What a fun project. My daughter would love making these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun! Hopefully your daughter will like doing this.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Remember to live, laugh, love and create. Have a great day!