Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Kolton

Happy 1st Birthday Baby K!!

This is my mom's brother holding his great grandson. 
Well, trying to, he sure was squirmy, LOL. 
Had a great time with my family Saturday. 

I wanted the 1 to stand out more so once I had the papers glued together, I took the Old Olive marker and traced inside the 1.  I went around a couple of times to make it darker.  I used it on the edges of the initials also.  The edges of all paper and cardstock were inked.

(his intials are KWG)








Cute card for a cute little boy! 


Stampin UP! Supplies
Cardstock - Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla (inside)
Ink - Old Olive
Marker - Old Olive
Patterned Paper - Petals & Paisleys
Craft Store Supplies
green cardstock
Cricut and Platin Schoolbook cartridge.



3 comments:

  1. Tammy, the shadowing around the letters and number really sets off the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both for stopping by.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Remember to live, laugh, love and create. Have a great day!