Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Thank You Cards

I made these for a friend. She requested 6 Thank You cards. 

I challenged myself to make 6 different ones. I like how they turned out.

I have tried to make two different cards with this Raspberry Lemonade DSP, and have failed miserably both times.  This paper is just to "busy" for me I guess.  But I really like how these cards turned out.  The smaller cuts of paper work great for these layouts I think. 




The butterfly card has some shimmer dabbed on the card base.


These strips of paper were cut with my paper cutter.



A square punch was used on this one. I wished I had used a dimensional under the butterflies. Next time!



I cut circles of cardstock to glue behind the lace ribbon. I think these two are my favorite. 



A whole set of Thank You's. 


Stampin UP! Supplies
Stamps - Thank You Kindly
Punches - Lace Ribbon Border, square
Paper - Raspberry Lemonade DSP
Cardstock -  Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry
Embosslits - Beautiful Wings
Craft Store Supplies
Cardstock - white
Tools
Big Shot


3 comments:

  1. Those are all gorgeous! I think the ones with the lace effect are my favorites, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melissa. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so pretty! Trying to find people who have die cutting machines to enter a giveaway on my blog for a cutting die. Not many entries and it ends Friday. :)
    http://www.cutesycrafts.com/2013/02/lifestyle-crafts-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Remember to live, laugh, love and create. Have a great day!