Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Thank You Cards

I made these for a friend. She requested 6 Thank You cards. 

I challenged myself to make 6 different ones. I like how they turned out.

I have tried to make two different cards with this Raspberry Lemonade DSP, and have failed miserably both times.  This paper is just to "busy" for me I guess.  But I really like how these cards turned out.  The smaller cuts of paper work great for these layouts I think. 




The butterfly card has some shimmer dabbed on the card base.


These strips of paper were cut with my paper cutter.



A square punch was used on this one. I wished I had used a dimensional under the butterflies. Next time!



I cut circles of cardstock to glue behind the lace ribbon. I think these two are my favorite. 



A whole set of Thank You's. 


Stampin UP! Supplies
Stamps - Thank You Kindly
Punches - Lace Ribbon Border, square
Paper - Raspberry Lemonade DSP
Cardstock -  Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry
Embosslits - Beautiful Wings
Craft Store Supplies
Cardstock - white
Tools
Big Shot