Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Baby Shower Card - Converse Style

Sometimes I see a card, or scrapbook LO, or any project in general, and am just blown away by the creativeness of the person who made it. The original poster of this card got the idea for a Converse style sneaker card from a sketch. You can read her post here Converse Sneaker Card .

And here is my CASE (copy and share everything) of her card -

(I forgot to crop my picture)

There were no details on the original blog post, so I just winged it.  I laid the ruler on the card and moved it around until I got the angle "just right". I used the ruler for a guide to "stitch" with a white pen. My ribbon shoelaces didn't turn out the best. Practice makes perfect though, so I am going to make a few of these and keep them on hand for future showers or birthdays.




I bet a pink one with some bling or glitter would be adorable, don't you??


I used Stampin UP! punches and the star stamp came from a set that I can't remember the name of, sorry. The paper, letter stamps and ribbon was all bought locally. 


4 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog. Remember to live, laugh, love and create. Have a great day!