Thursday, December 19, 2013

Patriotic Pocket Calendar

I have used one of these for as long as I have been an adult. I use this to keep track of bills that are due and which paycheck to pay it with. Earlier in my adulthood, I kept track of important dates. I still have the one I wrote in when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter in 1993!!

Now, I know there are apps for my smartphone but I keep coming back to this for the bills.

Real simple project to do. And it can be personalized!! You can make several and switch them out with the seasons or whatever bag/purse you are carrying.

On this patriotic one, I used a square punch and large heart punch. Figured out a pattern for my squares then started gluing them to a piece of white cardstock. Staple your creation to the calendar. Bend and insert into the plastic cover.
 
Note: score down the center, where the staple will go. Then about an 1\8 on an inch each side of that scoreline, score it again. Those scorelines help the cardstock accommodate the thickness of the calendar when stapled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Remember to live, laugh, love and create. Have a great day!