Saturday, December 21, 2013

Numbers, numbers, and more numbers!

Here I am showcasing 3 cards I have made recently at the request of my friends. Using the awesome Gorgeous Grunge stamp set from SU and a little bling, I think these turned out GREAT! 


The first card is for a Sweet Sixteen. I asked for a favorite color and was told Lime Green. So I found the closest cardstock I had to Lime Green, used my Cricut for the numbers, some Stickles for the sparkle, a few blings from my stash and came up with this - - -


I chose Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie to accent the Lime Green. 
I think that color combo turned out quite well. I used a mask to create some space for the numbers. 


Soon after that card, it was time for my husband's nieces birthday. She turned the Big 8! I thought this layout would work well for her too. 

(bad edit, sorry)

Her favorite color is Purple. I had run out of Concord Crush (which I think is a great dark purple!!) so I had to go begging borrowing from my friend down the street. 
**I am so disappointed that Concord Crush is discontinued. 


I shared the Purple 8 card with my Facebook friends and family and had a friend request a card with 24 and use bright colors. So, I basically copied the Sweet Sixteen card and used 24.


I had my friends tell me I did a nice job. And I inspired one of them to create her own!  I don't think I have ever been the inspiration for a card before, LOL. Here is the link for that -  http://3monkeysthrowingaroundsomepaper.blogspot.com/2013/11/stampin-up-tag-bag-flower-shop-stamp.html





Stampin UP! Supplies
Stamps - Gorgeous Grunge
Ink - Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock - Concord Crush
Craft Store Supplies
Cardstock - white, lime green
Stickles
Cricut was used to cut out numbers



2 comments:

  1. Tammy- your work is wonderful!!!! I didn't realize you have a blog....a new FOLLOWER!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Remember to live, laugh, love and create. Have a great day!