Thursday, June 26, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday

Turning 5 is a big deal. Especially, if you are the one turning 5.

This was made for a sweet little girl who turned The Big 5 in March of this year.

I wanted bright and colorful, just like she is. 




















I used my favorite stamp set from Stampin UP, Gorgeous Grunge. And I am just loving the color combo here: Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie and Concord Crush.

Yes, I know Blogger colors don't exactly match SU colors, but hey, it pretties up the blog post.

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the number 5. Embossed white cardstock with the Chevron folder using my Big Shot, then punched a 2 inch circle. Not entirely happy with that element, but it works.

And a little bling. Pink bling. So bright and colorful.



Stampin UP! Supplies
Stamps - Gorgeous Grunge
Ink - Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Concord Crush
Cardstock - Melon Mambo
Punch - 2 in circle
Emboss Folder - Chevron
Craft Store Supplies
Cardstock - white
Bling
Cricut Silhouette Cameo was used to cut out number
(sold that Cricut!)

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I love the card - FABULOUS! I never got the hang of my cricut and I'm considering purchasing a Silhouette. How do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I like it so far. I wish I could have more time to play with it! I have joined a couple of groups on Facebook, and those ladies are so helpful! I am just waiting for our busy season at work to be over with so I will have more free time.

      I do not regret selling my Cricut. Not one bit. :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Remember to live, laugh, love and create. Have a great day!