Thursday, July 17, 2014

My First Vinyl

Look!!

I did it!

I attempted vinyl!!!

Woohoo!! So proud of myself for finally taking the plunge! LOL



The cactus, roadrunner and the sun are all found in the Silhouette Store. 
I found the font online. 
I also found a little dust cloud in the Silhouette Store to go 
behind the roadrunner but I do not have the color needed for it. 
So that will come later. 

Also later, I am planning on layering the words 
to make them stand out more.

For now, I just want to look at it and say to myself "I did it!".

I freely admit, this is not the best vinyl transfer job. 
But as I found out last night, as with anything of course, 
this is going to take some practice. And patience.

Patience??  

Oy! 

I have no patience. I just want projects to hurry up and be done! LOL
I know you are with me on this, right? Hurry up already! :-)

*   *   *   *   *

I live in Southeast Missouri so you may be wondering why I chose to use a desert theme. I had thought about decorating my Cameo with swirls, or an owl on a branch, or something but I just didn't know what.

Nothing jumped out at me. Until I saw the Road Runner. 

*now I need Wile E. Coyote, huh?*

I used to live in Tucson. And I would love to go back there. 

To visit.

To live.

Doesn't matter. Just take me there!

Pronto!

*see? no patience* 






2 comments:

  1. GO, YOU! You did it and the vinyl looks fab! I've tried to work with vinyl and I don't think I have the patience for it... that's why it ribbed and bubbled. OOPS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Remember to live, laugh, love and create. Have a great day!