Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sweet Valentine Card

This card is one of the four that I made for a friend. 

I used non-traditional Valentine's Day colors.  
I think of traditional colors being red and or pink.  

I'm not sure what made me choose Pacific Point for this. 

But I like it!


I traced a bowl on the white cardstock, then cut around the edge. 
Glued that to the Pacific Point cardstock and cut around that, leaving an edge, so the white has a border. And added a small bow for a little more detail. 


When I started making this set of cards, 
I made my self get out some paper that I was hanging on to. 


 I'm glad I did. This turned out really to be a real sweet card.







(The dsp is so old that when I Googled it to find some inspiration, no matches came up, LOL. 
So I took a picture of it so you would believe me about the name.  
When you Google, Petals & Paisleys, you get Petal Paisley or 
something like that which I think is a current dsp.)







Stampin UP! Supplies
Cardstock - Pacific Point
DSP - Petals & Paisleys (retired)
Stamps - Punch Bunch
Markers - Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point
Craft Store Supplies
Cardstock - white
ribbon


2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Tammy. I love the addition of the partial circle for the sentiment. It adds a WOW factor.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Remember to live, laugh, love and create. Have a great day!