Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Cards for Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day is upon us. Will I get The Hubs a card made in time? We shall see! :)


I will start today by announcing that I don't like Pink. 
We just don't get along. 

Not Pink the artist/singer, but Pink the color.  

I just can't seem to make it work.

I have tried!!




I think this is only my second pink card. 

Ever.





I really like this patterned paper. And have been hoarding the pack for a while. Waiting for just the right card/project to use it on. 

What do you think??




I'm not happy with the bow. But that's the only pink ribbon I have.

Remember?? 
Pink and I don't get along so I kind of avoid it at all costs. :)


Stampin UP! Supplies
Cardstock -Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
DSP - Attic Boutique
ribbon
Finial Press embossing folder
Craft Store Supplies
Cardstock - pink
brads

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog. Remember to live, laugh, love and create. Have a great day!