Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine Card

Using up more of my stash of this beautiful DSP, Attic Boutique.





See what I did here? I cut out some of the larger flowers from the paper. Layered and glued them onto white cardstock. 
Then cut around the edges. 
And then did it again with light blue cardstock.

I know, I should have taken pics. Sorry. 



Ribbon. Cutting. Layering. 
Fun elements and techniques make for a pretty card.



And no ink on this one either!!  The one I posted yesterday didn't have ink on it either.




Stampin UP! Supplies
DSP - Attic Boutique
Craft Store Supplies
Cardstock - white, light blue
ribbon


2 comments:

  1. VERY pretty, I love how you used the paper, stunning card. Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, it's much appreciated! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment! Hope you reach your goal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Remember to live, laugh, love and create. Have a great day!