Friday, October 24, 2014

Cute Cards for Cat Owners

Well, I didn't make a post on Wednesday as I said I would on Tuesday. Sorry about that. :)

I was in meetings for work on Wednesday and Thursday. Meetings that were 4 1/2 hours away from home. I fully intended on blogging from my phone, that is why I posted that I would post again on Wednesday. Cause I knew I would have some downtime in my hotel room. Well, it didn't work out that way. (does it ever?) Along with internet issues, meeting up with friends and making new ones, time got away from me....

So here is my post that I planned on posting, along with some changes. 
*Although you wouldn't have known that if I hadn't admitted to it, LOL.*


Here are a couple of more cards that I made for the fundraiser for the local humane society.

This one has just a small piece of patterned paper on the left side of the card. I really just "eyeballed" the size of the white card stock with the stamped image. 



Don't you just love that cat??!! So cute!

This little cutie is just as easy. (see a theme here) 
Simple. Quick. Easy. No fuss.

I added a little extra to this card stock with the stamped image. I added 3 score lines to the sides. 
I wanted this one to show more of the patterned paper. So I cut it into a square versus a rectangle like the stamped/scored image.

* I really like that paper *


I got my inspiration from Get Inspired Crafting with Joanne


Hopefully on Sunday I can get back here and show off a few more cute cards.

And eventually a bird.

And a frog.


Have a blessed and crafty day!!



Stampin UP! Supplies
Stamps - Hot Diggity Dog
Ink - Basic Black
Craft Store Supplies
Cardstock - white, patterned paper
Scoreboard


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Remember to live, laugh, love and create. Have a great day!