Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Cute Cards for Dog Owners

Our local humane society invited everyone to set up a table or two at their place so they could have one big yard sale. Monies collected from table rentals went to the humane society.

I couldn't participate because of a previous commitment, so I asked a friend if she would set some of these cards out and try to sell them. She could keep whatever money she collected from sales to help with the heart worm treatment for dog she is fostering.

Here are a couple of the cards that I made. 

I got my inspiration from Get Inspired Crafting with Joanne .


These are so simple to make. Layer a piece of pattern paper that has been cut to fit your card. I like to offset the patterned paper to show some of the white card stock. The patterned paper acts as a border of sorts and helps your stamped image stand out. 

Then stamp your image onto white card stock. Cut the card stock in a square or rectangle. What ever shape looks best for your image. Then layer that on top of the card. 


There are countless number of ways to layer your papers and card stock. I will have a couple of more examples to show you tomorrow. 

Have a blessed and crafty day!



Stampin UP! Supplies
Stamps - Hot Diggity Dog
Ink - Basic Black
Craft Store Supplies
Cardstock - white, patterned paper



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Remember to live, laugh, love and create. Have a great day!