Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday Musings for October 27, 2014

Here I sit, at work, with work stuff to do.
Yes, I will do it. Just putting it off until after lunch.

It won't take an hour. Then I will sit here some more. Until time to go home.

That's the way it is this time of year when you work in agriculture.

Well, in an office anyway.

The farmers are still in the field reaping what they sowed. :)
Corn is done. Beans are being harvested now. And cotton.

I miss my days at the cotton gin.

And our portable mini golfing days are over. Until next year.

Portable mini golf? Not heard of around here.
Not sure about other parts of the country.

The Hubby built it last winter. And we used it this summer.
At every small town festival we could.


Here it is stacked in the trailer. The Hubby unloading while I take a picture. 

(I quickly took this picture and got to work helping him.) 

These are made out of treated plywood and decking boards. 


They have to be shimmed and leveled as best as he can get them. 

I

Ready for some putt putt??

This little venture sure has kept us busy this summer. 
So busy that I have not been able to play with my Silhouette Cameo. 
*insert pouty face*


I am hoping to change that this Winter!! Along with The Hubby's help. 
Hey, I helped him, now he has to help me. Right?  
At least, mine won't be soooo physically involved! LOL



Well, that's a wrap for this episode of Monday Musings. 
Will there be one next week? 

:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Remember to live, laugh, love and create. Have a great day!